Dear Business Chief Executive Officer:
Current Business System
Businesses exist in a world of rabid competition and short-term vision. Businesses are full of fat. There are nine major areas of fat identified by Lean Six Sigma for businesses. These are referred to as waste, because a customer would not be willing to pay for it. Competition is stiff and has become global.
For example, business leaders are challenged by the near-term goal requirements and do not have the time to gaze into the future. This creates a situation that may be unbeknownst to business leaders, of a slow slide backward. Moreover, staying static is a recipe for diminishing profits and market share.
Future 6 Sigma Business System
Consequently, it is our position that businesses adopt the benefits of the Tools of the Six Sigma Toyota Production System and Lean Six Sigma. Create a 6 Sigma Business.
Adoption of Lean Six Sigma leads to Operational Excellence, a competitive advantage. Utilizing the tools of The Toyota Production System creates a system of excellence. Your Business System will adopt a culture of greatness and accelerate past the competition.
6 Sigma Business Benefits
The benefits of going down this route are too numerous to mention but a 6 Sigma Business achieves:
- Firstly market dominance,
- Increased profit margins,
- Subsequently increased product or service flow,
- Profound Knowledge of the Businness System,
- Near constant fat removal,
- Above all creating a competitive advantage through Operational Excellence,
- A whole System quest for perfection while building a Culture of Excellence,
- Use pull where possible to increase process velocity, improve quality, and decrease cost,
- Toyota changes in a system benefiting direction every day and so should your Business System,
- And so on.
A 6 Sigma Business fully integrates all aspects of the business. It achieves 6 Sigma even integrating with suppliers products. By implementing Lean Six Sigma you create Operational Excellence while increasing process flow velocity, increasing quality, and decreasing cost. By implementing the tools of The Toyota Production System, you will now have a Business System that welcomes the competition.
For instance, Toyota seeks perfection through their Continuous Improvement program that generates about one idea per person per month. A requirement is that you focus on the value you produce and change your culture to that of a winner.
Two other important points:
- Black Belts average about $1 million of savings each year, and
- Six Sigma means 3.4 Defects per Million Opportunities or less.
6 Sigma Business Conclusion
Above all change marches you into the future. Let me help you Build a 6 Sigma Business and excel at Operational Excellence, thus creating a competitive advantage.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Apply the Tools of The Six Sigma Toyota Production System to Business.
Build Your Six Sigma Business System.